Monday, April 18, 2011

Macys Sale

I normally don't shop at Macys but they had a great sale over the weekend that I took advantage of since they happened to be carrying two pairs of shoes I've been stalking!Jessica Simpson 'Ely'


Steve Madden 'Felicite'

The Jessica Simpson Ely's have such a great color palette, very 50s and girly. They are helping the 'Mad Men' style vibe I've been lusting over. And the Steve Madden Felicites just look perfect for summer with the wooden heel, and I like that it's a little thicker of a heel than I'd normally get for a change. Naturally, when I went to purchase these yesterday, the blush & coral Felicites were listed as out of stock, and today, they are magically back in stock. Bah. Sale is going on until 4/19/11.

http://www.macys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment